The Glenridge Capital team works hard to offer precautionary measures on our website (www.glenridgecapital.com) in order to ensure consumer privacy, confidentiality, and security. Our data protection policy updated regularly in order to offer the utmost quality assurance.
Please read the full disclosure of the limits of your privacy below.
1. Glenridge Capital collects private information from its clients for identity verification purposes and information gathering via data tracking software.
2. Our clients must freely provide accurate identity verification documents and information as mentioned in our terms and conditions in order to utilize our services. Furthermore, our clients must immediately update our website with changes in personal details. These safety measures secure client trading, deters fraud and money laundering, and protects trading activity on our site (www.glenridgecapital.com).
3. By using our site (www.glenridgecapital.com) and services, our clients voluntarily consent to all or partial use of client information, including records of transactions and interactions with Glenridge Capital.
4. Glenridge Capital collects additional data with cookies in order to track the manner in which our site is used (www.glenridgecapital.com) and in order to add additional security and privacy measures.
5. Clients must provide verification in writing that they are registering for a Glenridge Capital account on their own behalf and not through coercion. Any accounts that seem fraudulent will be placed on hold or terminated.
6. Glenridge Capital maintains its utmost ability to protect private information and will not share it with third parties without prior written consent. However, we at Glenridge Capital may be subject to the legal requirements in a client’s jurisdiction.
7. Glenridge Capital stores all client interactions for record-keeping purposes and will be retrieved should disputes arise between the client and Glenridge Capital.
8. When a client signs the terms and conditions document, he or she consents to receiving contact via e-mail or telephone from Glenridge Capital employees on occasion. Glenridge Capital may occasionally contact clients by phone or email in order to offer information about Glenridge Capital trading opportunities and promotions. Clients are entitled to prohibit further contact from Glenridge Capital as any time by contacting the company in writing an expressing a desire to cease contact.